Did I buy the right one?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Did I buy the right one?

I just bought a TI-83 a couple of days ago.  So far, I have found a fair
few uses for it in my grade 11 chemistry and accounting classes.  I
expect it to come in very handy next semester in math as well.

However, I've noticed though that there are not too many programs,
news-group articles, or web pages for/about it though.  (I haven't had
much luck using the home-built links with it either.)  Is this just
because it is still rather new and not may people have bought one yet?
I am considering returning it and paying an extra $10 or $15 for the 85,
because it seems to be real popular.  What should I do?