Re: More turbo stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More turbo stuff

I messed with R11 and with C9 and somehow I've got the speed going at 4.85x
for graphing and 5.4x for a number counting loop.  They average out to
about 5x (30MHz) but then again, ZShell running XC1701 v3 is more than 5x
the speed...

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-