Re: Best TI Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best TI Calculator

Why are you people using looks as a reason to buy a calcuator?!?

As for this discussion about having 486 chips and HDs in calculators, I
dont think that guy actually meant putting 486 chips in, he probably meant
that a better and faster chip could (and should)  be developed. As for the
HD, well, I don't think the 1/3 GB disk would be feasable, but a
microcassette for long term storage might be handy if you could actually
figure how to wire it up (although I think the memory available is all you
need).

BTW: Anyone figure out how to convert images to Fargo programs?