Re: Z80 COMPILER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Z80 COMPILER

There is a program at TI-Calc.org (I think) called ZINC and it's supposed
to be either a Z80 C compiler program or an unfinished Z80 C compiler
program.  You'll have to look up info on it; it's in
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/dos I think.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-