Re: World's Dumbest Question (FTris)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 14 Nov 1996 07:14:09 GMT, jwardell@aol.com wrote:

><<How do you rotate the pieces in FTris?>>
>
>  I'm verry sorry about never mentioning this on my page, because it is
>never mentioned anywhere. Yes, C flips one way, STO-> the other. Ftris is
>entertaining now, but is actually hardly done, it will be very nice when
>complete!
>
>                          -Josh Wardell
>http://users.aol.com/jwardell/JWardell.html

Some suggestions to the author (david).

Make the gameplay better;  sometimes if the pad is not in the exact
left/right/up/down position, it does not move.

The screen allows for much more playing room that is used.

There should be a "next piece" window.

Score, etc. should be displayed sideways.

Speed increases on each level.

These have probably already been taken into consideration, but I just
wanted to mention them.