TI-83 asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-83 asm

To those on the list:
   I own a TI-83 and have written an Assembly program for it.  I was quite
proud of it.  It was my first.  However when I compiled it the program
didn't work.  The calc gave me a syntax error when I ran the program.  I do
know how to use assembly on my calculated.  Confused I tried some of the
sources on www.ticalc.org  when I compiled them the same thing happened.  I
am using TASM on a Windows 95 box.  I have followed all of the instructions
on the www.ticalc.org and the includes from www.ti.com.  My questions are:

1) Have any of you had the same problem?
2) If so how did you fix it?
3) If not what assembler are you using and where did you find it?

Thank you for your time.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam Kavan
kavan@radiks.net