ti92 question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti92 question

I was working on a program on my ti92.  for some strange reason, when I execute
 the program, I press apps to call up a toolbar in the program. If I select any
thing or press esc. the entire toolbar disappears to white.  when you break the
 program, the regular toolbar never comes back until you select another area (h
omescreen,table,etc). If you try to access the regular toolbar, The place where
 the title would be will be competely black, but the items will be accessable.
if you move the cursor back and forth a couple of times, the toolbar reappears.
If you have a reason for why the calculator does this, please let me know.  I h
ave version 1.4 and the program calls the toolbar in the graph screen.