Re: !Made Computer Link for 85: Technical answers needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:48:07 -0800, you wrote:

>I need this information now.  I need to know exactly how the Computer
>Link for the TI-85 works.  I made the link already, but I have a lot
>of questions about how it works:  KEEP IN MIND I AM A BEGGINER!
>
>1) Exactly what diodes and pins does the information go when it both
>   comes from the computer into the calculator and the other way around.
I'm pretty sure that the data comes out of pin 2, and data goes into
either 13 or 14.

>2) How does the link85xp program work?
It duplicates the TI to TI protocol and I think that it makes the
calculator believe that the computer is just another calculator.

>3) Where can I look at the source code for the link85xp program?

I don't think it's available...

Hope this helps!

-Tim
<pre>