!Made Computer Link for 85: Technical answers needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

!Made Computer Link for 85: Technical answers needed!

I need this information now.  I need to know exactly how the Computer
Link for the TI-85 works.  I made the link already, but I have a lot
of questions about how it works:  KEEP IN MIND I AM A BEGGINER!

1) Exactly what diodes and pins does the information go when it both
   comes from the computer into the calculator and the other way around.
2) How does the link85xp program work?
3) Where can I look at the source code for the link85xp program?

I have more questions but I want these answered first.  If you know anyone
who might be able to help also let me know.  Also if anyone has done the
calculator speed enhanser (opened up and fixed up your calculator so it can
run in turbo mode let me know.