Re: fargo listserv: Ftris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: fargo listserv: Ftris

proberly the probramer did not do a collition check on the left and right
sides of the paddle, so when the ball goes in it bounces back and forth
in the paddle and , as I understand it, the ball only bounces in 45
degree increments and that there is no room inbteen the paddles, its
doesn't move..  I could be compleatly wrong, so dont quote me:)

-Paul Bruner