$4 link help!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

$4 link help!!!

Ok, I finished building the $4 link, but it isn't working:(
I tested the circuit using a little calculator-looking thing with two
testleads. The little device will beep when there the circuits are
connected. When I put one testlead on one side of a resistor and the
other testlead on the other side of the resistor, the little device does
not beep. This happens with the Zener Diodes also. Doesn't electricity
pass through resistors and Zener Diodes?
When the link is connected to the computer should the LED light up? What
about when you send files from the computer to calculator(Is the LED
on)?