Which TI calc to get? (fwd)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Which TI calc to get? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:12:03 -0500
From: Goatboy <lcappite@sprynet.com>
To: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject: Which TI calc to get?

Which should I get. I know my HS teacher won't let me use the TI-92
(plus it's too expensive), and although the 82 is easy to use, I really
am leaning toward the 85. It's only a $5 difference, but is the 85
really *that* hard to use over the 82?

I would appreciate e-mail because I don't read this group often.

-----------
Goatboy,

        If you want the ease of an 82 with the power of the 85, and you
don't mind spending the extra bucks, get an 83.

        -- J. Big Dog

|    ---------   |  John M.H. Miyares (aka "Johnny Big Dog")          |
|        |       |  Home:  1 Kavanaugh Pl. Bar Harbor, ME  04609      |
|        |       |  Work:  Department of Mathematics, MDI High School |
|    ----+----   |  P.O. Box 180, Mount Desert, ME  04660             |
|        |       |  (h) (207) 288-8272                                |
|        |       |  (w) (207) 288-5011, Voice Mail Box #820           |
|    ____|       |  E-Mail:  jmiyares@mdihs.u98.k12.me.us             |