Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

ahahaha!!! be quiet!!!  I am perfectly happy with this beta, so far I
have not got any problems, cept putting it into my calc..  But your right
about the posting of fargo...Did david give permition?...well, too late
to think about it now..<I mean its not supposed to be on ftp and www
sites, but its there....>

-Paul Bruner