Re: Parallel Link: Which calculator's does it work on?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel Link: Which calculator's does it work on?

Since the release of the new software by Sami or whatever his name is, the
parallel link works with 82s, 85s, and 92s.  The problem with the 82 link
software is that is is not in a shell; you send and recieve in the command
prompt.  That is the only software avail for the 82 for the parallel link.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-