Re: Pictures in TI-BASIC 85 Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sat, 9 Nov 1996 z_brunerpm@TITAN.SFASU.EDU wrote:

> oh, you mean you cant just put the picture in a string and dump the dring
> to memory? hummmmm.....Just throwing out this question, is there a way to
> combine assembley and ti-basic, you know like poke and peek (like anyone
> rember those:)  So what do you think?
> btw, how did someone fique out how to get zshell working? does the same
> stradgey work fro fargo?

TI-BASIC is not powerful enough to support writng directly to memory :(

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

If I had a plantation in Georgia and a home in Hell, I'd sell the
plantation and go home.
                -- Eugene P. Gallagher