Re: Pictures in TI-BASIC 85 Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pictures in TI-BASIC 85 Programming

On Sat, 9 Nov 1996, Joe F Sparano wrote:

> How to you get text ouputed to the screen to appear inside a drawn
> picture on a TI-85?  Example:  A slot machine program where three random
> numbers are printed inside a picture of a slot machine.  When I ouptut
> the numbers now, the picture disappears.

You can't do it.  If you try to display text, it goes to the text screen,
that's why the picture disappears.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

"There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both
plants and animals.  When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis;
and when the lights go out, they turn into animals.  But then again,
don't we all?"