ATTN: All those who sell TI-85 link cables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ATTN: All those who sell TI-85 link cables

Hi.

I maintain a web page with information for building link cables. I
frequently get emails from people wanting to pay me to build a link for
them.

I am going to add a section to my web page with contact details of
people who are willing to make and sell link cables to people.

If you sell link cables and would welcome this extra advertising, please
reply to me by email stating:

Your name
Email address
Web page address
Type(s) of link cable you sell (parallel or serial)
How much you would sell them for
Country and region in which you live
Your terms and conditions
Anything else?

My web page gets on average 200 hits a day, so if you sell link cables,
don't miss this opportunity.

Thank you.

/\/ / ( /<   Nicholas Metcalfe
             nick@salokin.demon.co.uk