Re: Another link program(82 & parallel)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Another link program(82 & parallel)

I've heard that a 83 can transfer data to a 83, and vice versa.
So my software will 60%-70% work with the 83. I don't known the link
protocol of the 83, but I think it's similar to the one used by 82 and
85.
Remeber thet the program save the files in a 82 format. Before trying to
send a 83 file, you must change the beginig of the file form "**TI83**"
to "**TI82**".
Try it, and if it doesn't work, e-mail me and I will make some
modification to the program.

Scott Yellig wrote:

> SO, i was wondering if you had any idea if your software could work on an
> 83 (they aparently are atleast a little compatable). I had made the
> parallel link awhile ago, but sold it when i only found 85 link software.
> Thanks for your time :)
>
> On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Sami Khawam wrote:
>
> > I had just made a *parallel* for my *82*, and I simply could't find any
> > program on the net for the 82. I was sure that it exist, but could't
> > find.
> > So I wrote a *simple* send and revieve programm. You can download at my
> > page (http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a9501901) or at ticalc.org(I don't think
> > it's allready there).
> >

> > --
> > Sami Khawam