Re: Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Update

The Magic program has the memory loop error.  The instructions (more like
features since the instructions are sort of common knowledge) were posted
earlier on.  The program is about 28KB (with all the variables) long.
Please see if you can do anything about the memory error.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-