Re: Emulator question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Emulator question

maybe it uses some clock in the computer to caulate it...I have a 100DX4
and it runs the same speed....I would think it would use the vidio card
clock or the clock for the time....hummmm........

btw..I just deleted all my previous mail, I had more than 10 megs of it,
so I lost the address where you can get sol 2.0 for the ti92.  Can some
one tell me it...\
Thanks..

-Paul Bruner