Re: Compiling TI-BASIC?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Compiling TI-BASIC?

Robert W McGrew wrote:

> Exactly what I intended with my original message. . .  If someone could
> make it compile to ZShell, then some of the speed lost by proggin' in
> TI-BASIC would be gained, giving the advantages of an easy programming
> language at a decent speed.

On ftp.ticalc.org there is some C -like compilers for the ZShell(but
they are not yet finished).
I don't know if it is possible to compile TI-BASIC program, but I think
it will be difficult to use the variables defined in the TI-OS (like
Ans, zoom....). If you want to compile a program with simple ClrCID and
getjeys, then it would be possible(not sure).

<pre>
--
Sami Khawam
a9501901@unet.univie.ac.at