Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

Hmmmm.  Josh, it seems that you have been the only one keeping us updated
on Fargo.  Thank you!  It seems that you have suggested that all David
needs is a little encouragement.  Since, as you say, he doesn't read his
e-mail, how can we encourage him?  If, as you say, there is about 1 day of
work left on Fargo, how can we help him?  Do we all need to start filling
his e-mail box?  I doubt it if he would like that...  What can we do?

--Greg