Re: help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help

:       I'm new to graphing calculators. I have a ti-85. I changed the
: batteries and now the calculator will not turn on. I put other batteries
: in to make sure they were ok. I read the instruction manual. The only
Have you tired turning up the brightness?  Press ON, then press [2nd], then
hold down [UP] until you see something.  For some reason TI chose to make
it default to minimum brightness.

: help me find out if I can reenter the base program I would appreciate
: the help.
Eraseing the OS would be impossible as it is stored in a ROM chip that can't
be changed or erased.

<pre>
--
|Shawn D'Alimonte       |Sec. Year Elec. Eng at Ryerson Polytechnic Univ. |
|sdalimon@acs.ryerson.ca|Amiga Fan  A3000/030/25/6MB/92MB                 |