Need help with Christmas drawing graphic!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need help with Christmas drawing graphic!

Hi everyone... a newbie here!

I have an assignment to draw a Christmas graphic using parameters on a
TI-82.  I have been studying parameters, as well as looking at all the
various web pages, but does anyone by chance have any suggestions, like
a book, or a web site I just happened to skip over perhaps?

Here's what I have so far....

X(1t)= 5cos T
Y(1t)= 5sin T

X(2t)= -.75sin T-2
Y(2t)= -.75cos T+2

X(3t)= .75cos T+2
Y(3t)= .75sin -T+2

X(4t)= 4.5sin T
Y(4t)= 4.5cos T-4

X(5t)= cos T/4
Y(5t)= sin T

So, so far my pathetic looking Santa has a head, eyes, nose, a beard,
but no hat to keep him warm during those cold North pole nights!

Any help would be **greatly** appreciated!

Thanks in advance (insert optimism here:)),

Babs