Re: prices?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: prices?

I can't help on the price part, but I can tell you that Sam's Club
Warehouse is an excellent place to buy a calculator.  I bought my TI-85
from them and had awesome service.  I've also heard good remarks from TI &
whoever make the HP48GX (of course), Office Max, Office Depot, and another
"Office" store but I can't remember it's name.

At 11:07 PM 11/2/96 -0500, you wrote:
>could anyone give me a rough estimate of prices for the TI-92 as well as the
>HP48GX?  And also a good place to buy a calculator?  Thanks
>
>chris.

<pre>
--
Quake *Deathmatch* name:  {BBC}-Takklemaggot
See Takklemaggot's homepages at:

Coming Soon!!!
Takklemaggot's MechWarrior 2 page
When done the url will be:
http://www.dragonfire.net/~Takklemaggot/mech2/

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/7729/ or
http://www.dragonfire.net/~Takklemaggot/BBC/
My masterpiece!!!  Well not all mine, the BBC homepage

Join MagicMinder the *new* (ok 4.1 month old) e-mail
list for Magic:  The Gathering
You can subscribe at:
http://remcen.ehhs.cmich.edu/~ajohnson/magicminder.html
</pre>