Re: I pay mpney for a link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I pay mpney for a link

In article <55bv8t$m2l@nexp.crl.com>, keimer@apc.net wrote:
>Hey anybody.
>
>I'll pay money for someone to send me a link. If you send me a link to
>a PC and it works, I'll send you like $15. I really want one but don't
>want to pay $50 for the one from TI. E-mail me and I we can work
>something out.
>
>        Billy Keim
>        keimer@apc.net

try www.goodnet.com/~ej58369
It contains a sizeable list of schematics and it is growing by leaps and
bounds.  I've created a Parallel link cable for my TI-85, run it fine under
windows 95 using Connect-85 and it cost me about $3.50.  Oh, and don't let
anybody "gut" your TI-TI link, use aligator clips.

                                               -HPC