Re: help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help

On Fri, 1 Nov 1996, kent lambert wrote:

>         I'm new to graphing calculators. I have a ti-85. I changed the
> batteries and now the calculator will not turn on. I put other batteries
> in to make sure they were ok. I read the instruction manual. The only
> thing I can think of is I wiped out the memory. I checked the ti.com
> location and could not find any help but I found you. If someone could
> help me find out if I can reenter the base program I would appreciate
> the help.
>         It would be helpful to me if who ever replied would send it to my
> address: kentl@netdoor.com

Take out one of the batteries, and hold down the ON button for 10
seconds.  then replace the battery, press on, then press 2nd and hold the
up arrow until you can see the text.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown