83 vs. 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

83 vs. 85

I'm a high school student w\ an 83. Now that I see zshell, games and the
85, I wonder if I should return the 83 for an 85? I know it's a matter of
opinion, but how different are the two calculators, game-wise and
math-wise? Which one do you think would be more useful for me as a
high-school-pre-college-caculas-homework doin' calculator game-lovin' guy?
Do you think the z80 language on the 83 will catch on, produce some cool
games, and will these be about the same quality as 85 programs? What is
the major difference between the two calcs that I should consider before
switching?
AHHHH!
        __ __ _____ __ __  __
        * Arash Shiva                                |
        * ashiva@phenry.ssd.k12.wa.us                |
        * http://198.104.247.11/MacHTTP_2.0/nn.htm   |
        * arash@geocities.com                        |
        * http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/3520  |