From:   William Chen[SMTP:wchen@TIR.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, October 31, 1996 11:00 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        TI-92

To anyone with a TI-92:

        Do you think that the TI-92 was worth the $200 you paid for it =
and what
is better about Fargo and the TI-92 compared to Zshell and the TI-85?  I
currently have a TI-85 with Zshell, and I think it is great.  I'm
wondering if a TI-92 would be worth spending the $200 since I'm going to
major in Engineering next year.  Thanks in advance for any replies.