Assembly Challenge: Inter-Calc Transfer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Assembly Challenge: Inter-Calc Transfer

I currently have an 83,85, and 92. I keep the link-92 program on my 85, and
I use it to keep a backup of all my programs on the 92. This program
doesn't transfer 85 pictures to the 92, even though it stores programs as
92 pics. Are any of the assembly programmers out there willing to try to
write a new ZShell program that improves on the original? Here are my
thoughts:

1. Uses standard Send screen for multiple selections.
2. Can send all variable types
3. Since the 83 has assembly support, why not create an 83 program that
does the same? That way, the 92, with its whopping amounts of memory can be
near-line storage for the others!

I'd be willing to discuss thoughts with anyone!
<pre>
--

Roger Wolfson