Re: TI 85 phone dialer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI 85 phone dialer

Hello!  Well first some one suggested that someone could use the ti as a
phone dialer using the link port and connecting that to a speaker and
placing the speaker the the telphone mic.  The argument here is that sine
waves are needed to produce such a sound and the ti only produces TTY
(square) waves.  I think you can do it though, I mean I know of tone
dialers that work of the PC speaker and its a square wave producere...

-Paul Bruner