Re: TI sucks HP rules

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI sucks HP rules

In <4r30an$bnn@uuneo.neosoft.com>, barrym@starbase.neosoft.com (barrym) writes:
>Muhammad A. Khan (makhan@firefly.prairienet.org) wrote:
>: hp came out with its first graphing calculator in 1984 it was the hp28s.
>: It is very similar to your ti-85.  Then came the HP48sx in 1988 which is
>: th esame as the ti-92.  Now there is the hp48G/gx.  They CAN be used on
>: all ap tests except physics.  All you need to do is to put duct tape on
>: the IR cover.  With GX-os &amp; MEtaKernal the hp can blow the ti-92 to
>: pieces.  The HP48g can be upgraded up to 256kb.  TI is flat out sucks.
>: How do I know this....I used to own a ti.
>
>I have a 48gx and I think it's great!  These guys have TI
>calcs and I'm sure they think theirs are great too.
>
>What I don't think is great is someone who goes out of his
>way to try to make other people feel bad.  I believe this is
>called rudeness.  People who own TI calculators are far
>superior to rude people with HP calculators, in my opinion.
>
>Barry

Barry,

thanks for your kind words of encouragement...  eventhough I own an 82, 85,
and yes, a 92 too, I wish that I had a HP to boot...  When I first bought the
92, I
had considered the 48GX, but the fact that the processor in the 92 was based,
in part, on the wonderfully simple, yet powerful, program Derive was what
finally won my money...

Charles Crawford
chcrawfo@vt.edu