School is going to be starting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

School is going to be starting

Now that school will be starting for a buch of people, I was wondering
if people would like to tell people about programs that they have
written that might be useful in math classes.  That would help a lot of
people who don't have time, or money to get programs that could be
helpful to them.  Tell me what you think.  I think it would also be
useful if anyone would like to make 'packets' of programs that could do
a lot of the things needed for math.  I am sure that everyone has
written a program which has saved them in a class!  I know I sure have!