Re: is fargo a scam

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: is fargo a scam

Steven Wolfe wrote:

>     This is not the end of the world!!!  So what if it never comes out?
>  It's a great bonus, but I certainly hope that nobody spent 200 dollars
> on a calculator simply because of the promise of Fargo.

I've brought this calculator when it was in testing phase in France and
80% because of its 68000 compatibility ... I've seeking for the ASM
access, and i'm shocked because if i had found it, i would have released
the tip to the public IMMEDIATELY ... this is not a question of quality
of programming or knowledge in ASM, it is a question of Chance and
relationship with TI guys ! With the famous tip i will be able to
program the 68000 ...

>     Another thing is that you are forgetting that these people have
> lives.  I assume that they are not robots, locked in a dark room day
> and night working incessantly on this program.  They have to eat,
> sleep, go to work and/or classes.  They have friends and relatives,
> social lives, they see movies, read books, and so on.  At least, that's
> what I assume.

        They JUST have to write down 3 lines on this newsgroup ... Oh ! it's
awful, it inhuman, the torture, they must stop drinking and eating for 3
days for doing that ...

>     So what if it takes a little longer for it to come out than
> expected?  I'm sure there were times when something we all were working
> on wasn't completed on time.  And since there really is no official
> deadline, what are you complaining about?  They said they are making
> Fargo, and though it is taking longer than originally expected, they
> never said they'd have it out by a specific date, so I don't see that
> anyone has any justifiable reason to complain.  What people are
> forgetting is that the developers are only human.  Just be patient,
> tolerant, considerate, respectful, and polite.  These people are
> working hard on a project that they have no real requirement to do.  So

How do you know that ???? Their program: a memory dumper !!!!
Estimated time of development: 1 day.
I've already done a similar program on a Sharp. Don't be ridiculous.

> nobody has any reason to give them a hard time.  Period.
>
> -DAN Wolfe
>  ^^^

        Guillaume BINET.
please cross post to: