Re: DOS to TI-92 Link ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DOS to TI-92 Link ???

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Thomas G. Welch wrote:

>   We made the cable which used pins 11 & 12 with a diode whose cathode
>   points towards pins 2 and 3 respectively and used pin 20 as shield
>   (signal) ground. Everything seen in the schematic has been built into
>   this link RS-232C cord, but no data can be transferred in either
>   direction using the link program that is currently available.

I don't have the plans handy, but I belive that this is the way it goes:
pins 2 and 3 are connected to pins 12 and 13 (respectiveley) and pin 22
connects to the remaining cable in the TI-TI link.  Also, if you are
hooking up the stuff to a ribbon cable, the numbering is weird.  the wires
go from one to twelve on every other wire, and 13 to 25 on the others.