Unfortunately, fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Unfortunately, fargo

OK, so we have all been fargo'ed to death.  It occurs to me that we have a
logical inconsistency in our little group.  Everyone seems to think that the
TI92 is the greatest thing since sliced bread, yet if you have been
following the thread, it is unsatisfactory without, dare I say it again, fargo.

If this is really the case, then perhaps the real culprit is Texas
Instruments, who has chosen not to support assembler language programming on
the 92.  I have to chuckle at this point because the evil company, HP, has
always supported it.

Now why is it that you guys aren't putting pressure on TI to support
assembler, while at the same time you bash the company that does?  Just curious.

domroy