Re: ti92 programming?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti92 programming?

wrote:

> ---[snip]---
>
> > ...  With all the other assembly programming experts you could
> > contact through this group, you might do better than the closed circle of
> > FARGO guys.
> >
> > A litle competition will bring out the best product...
> >
> > Just wondering.
>
> Competition? The Fargo people are doing this free, theyre not doing this for
> any personal gain.
> --Poz

Exactly!  You know as well as I that the people who program this stuff
are doing it for their love of programming and a bizarre satisfaction
associated with making a calculator do something it wasn't designed
for.  Competition isn't a naughty word; in this instance where there is
no possible commercial gain, it could only serve to enhance whatever ml
interface is developed.  The FARGO team is probably very talented, but
they certainly can't think of everything.  Outside help or development
could only enhance the end product.

Unless you are convinved the FARGO developers are the only people with
the ability to give you the best...?

<pre>
--
Mark Wilson