Which TI does your school require

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Which TI does your school require

Hello, I am a Precalculus teacher who needs some information to pass on
to may students this fall.  I will be encouraging them to buy a TI
calculator of their choice.  However I would like to present to them
a list of Universities and the TI calculators they require.  For example,
Indiana university at South Bend requires TI-82 for thier Pre-Calculus
Mathematics course.  I am not just interested in Precalculus.  I am
interested in the type of required calculator your university requires
and for what course weather it be Precalculus, Linear Algebra, and so on.
Please specify the Univesity, Course, and calculator.  I feel this
information would be extreemly valuable to a high school studnet trying
to determine which calculator is best for their needs.  I also intend to
provide them with specs found on the TI home page.  If I get enough
replies, I will be happy to post the results for all to see.  Thanks for
your time and cooperation.--

Sam Powell
Computer/Mathematics Teacher
Northridge High School