Cable Only Link Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cable Only Link Package

I know that many will not read this til after christmas due to travel
and colleges shutting down, but I have spent some time recently trying
to get a cable from TI, and Staples.  I wanted the GraphLink only
package, and this is what I've discovered:

1)  Staples has no store within a days travel of my town (Nebraska)
2)  TI sells the cable for $45 plus shipping, tax
        also takes 7-14 days
3)  TI doesn't take Discover
3)  Staples' sales reps have nothing more than the product number
        (SKU#824151) in their computers.  They have no clue as to its
        availability, whether it is a mail order product, price, etc.

So, I am left with a decision.  Do I go through TI, and get it sometime
in mid January, or wait for more info from Staples.

So, if anyone has ever gotten this product from Staples, or knows how
to, or if you can get the cable cheaper than $45, please let me know,  I
could sure use the help.

Brad