Re: Help me somebody, I'm dying just because I'm a newbe!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me somebody, I'm dying just because I'm a newbe!!!!

>That manual is worthless...websites...essentially worthless...are for
the >intermediate....NOT...A BEGGINER.

So many poeple are asking for one, I think I'll write one.  Don't expect
it untill at least Jan 5, since I'm gonna be out of town for a while.
btw, it will be TI-85

>ASCII????
Oh, come on, ASCII is the American Standard somthing-er-other, the
character code that almost everything uses.  if you write a little prog
to print all the alt+### chars, you just saw all of ASCII.  (I did, it's
useful.)

   /      \    /               /\       /          Klien Bottle for rent;
inquire within.
  /___/   /____     /  \     /           Smoke a cigarette.  Slit your
throat.  Same concept.
 /       \   /              /    \   /             Nothing but Net!
/____/ /_____  /       \/              benkc@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: