Re: Programmer's Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Programmer's Calculator

gamutech wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a calculator which will do Dec/Oct/Hex/Bin Maths
> and conversion, without the need to press fifity (Seems that way!)
> keys to get to it ?.

I had a TI calc several years ago which was great for that. I think it
was a TI-43, but I'm not sure. Every calc I had before my trusty 82, I
broke the LCD screen of. Of course, the 43 couldn't graph. Since you're
a programmer, you're probably better off buying a 82/85/92 and writing a
program to convert to different bases. Actually, such programs must
exist already. I remember writing a program that converted to/from bin
as part of my programming course in high school. Anyway...good luck.
--
Best,                    |
Jonathan Maier           | "At least it's not Emag!"