Re: Deleting (TI-85)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Deleting (TI-85)

On Wed, 18 Dec 1996, Ludwig Pummer wrote:

> >Is it possible to delete things from inside a prog, so that the prog will
> >"clean up" after itself?  I'd find this really useful.  Also, it would
> Well, you can store empty strings or equations into the variables, making
> them as small as possible (9 bytes for a variable with a one-letter name).
> ""->Z

Just do something like this at the end:

""=A:A=B=C=D=F=E ...

That makes them all equations, so easy to find and delete also, along
with being the smallest code possible.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
http://www.iop.com/~lieuallen/home/
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Old programmers never die.  They just branch to a new address.