Re: Spreadsheet program for TI-92??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Spreadsheet program for TI-92??

ben bates (misirlou@mail.utexas.edu) wrote:
: During a class this year we used MS Excel to solve problems.  I tried
: using tables and the Data Editor(this being closer to a spreadsheet),
: but I was unable to call up individual cells in either.  Can the 92 be
: programmed to call up cells instead of just columns?  Thank you for your
: help.
:
: ben bates

  The Data Editor is awkword to use since it is meant to be a list of
lists.  To display the 3 entry in the second list of the data file foo
treat foo[2] as the list you want to display the third element of;

(foo[2])[3]

However you can't write to the data file in this fashon.  I would really
like to beable to do this though if anyone from TI is listening.

                                         - Randy -