Re: Deleting (TI-85)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Deleting (TI-85)

No, there isn't. I already tried that!  Not only have I read the Manual
cover to cover (which was no mean feat!) last night I re-read the
appendix in the back stating every command documented in the instruction
booklet!  (I will take this back if you can prove to me it's in there by
telling me the page number.)
   /      \    /               /\       /          Klien Bottle for rent;
inquire within.
  /___/   /____     /  \     /           Smoke a cigarette.  Slit your
throat.  Same concept.
 /       \   /              /    \   /             Nothing but Net!
/____/ /_____  /       \/              benkc@juno.com