Re: Undocumented TI-83 feature?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Undocumented TI-83 feature?

I didn't have a long program to test this.  So instead I created a lengthy
list and tried it.  With either ALPHA or A-LOCK set the list scrolled down
in groups of six or seven.  I don't know if it was faster from beginning to
end because there was a very slight delay between each jump.

Just something different.

Rick Homard
rhomard@mci2000.com