Re: Graph Link Not Working...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph Link Not Working...

> you with my pathetic mistake.  If any of you know any specific
> programs/games that are good for the TI-92, please tell me.  Also, how
> do you use those text ones that people post (the one that have "begin
> here--   end here---")? I appreciate your assistance,
>
> Michael

If ever you see a bunch of text in an e-mail or newsgroup message, that
means the letter is DECODED.  It's a method to send a program/file via
TEXT!  You can go online and download DECODERS/UNDECODERS.  They can turn
the text into FILES with extentions, and vise-versa.  So you just save
the e-mail as a file, use the undecoder, and VIOLA!  A file appears!

Gary Leung