Graph link error...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Graph link error...

I just recieved my TI-graph link from Texas Instruments today, and
for the last few hours I've been trying to get it to work.  I've
installed it everywhere that it will fit (including the mouse slot),
and I've used all the different com ports (I don't know which one is
which, however, my modem is on com 3).  When I try the test that is
says in the manual to use the get screen thing, it says "Link
Transmission Error...".  It says to be on the home screen (which I
am), and to make sure that the connections are firm, which I believe
they are.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Michael