uc and mm for the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

uc and mm for the TI-92

To all TI-92 users:

I have written a function for the TI-92, called "uc", that is a unit
converter.  I know these programs exist, but this one is designed to be for
fast use.  You enter all the information on the command line and the
function returns the answer to the stack.  This is great for school.
Here's an example of how you would use my function:

        Convert 100 centimeters to meters:

        uc(100,cm,m)            {Press Enter}

        The answer, "100 cm = 1 m" is placed on the stack.

You enter the value and the source and destination unit abbreviations.  No
quotes necessary!  The function and two lists it needs consume about 5K on
the calculator.  E-mail me if you're interested in the program.

Also, I wrote a TI-BASIC program, called "mm", that calculates molecular
mass.  You enter "C4H6O12" and the program breaks it down and calculates
mass for each element and the entire compound.  Not real fast, but breaking
down strings on a calculator isn't fast anyway.  E-mail me if you're
interested in this program too.

/*
 * David L. Cantrell Jr.  -= kcscou19@mail.idt.net =-
 * Proud owner of a Cyrix 6x86 P133+ w/32MB RAM
 * Roadkill Connection Webmaster
 * http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7938
 */