Please Beta-test this!...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Please Beta-test this!...

Hi, I know this isn't really calculator-related, but I would really like
some of you to test out a new site I'm putting up for a company. I figured
that this would be a good place to look for people, since I assume that
most of you have some computer background and a web browser. I just need a
list of any problems anyone has viewing the site in whatever browser you
use, especially if you have IE 3.0 for Windows 95/NT, and can provide
ActiveX feedback. The site is
http://www.highlandconcord.com
and is very small. It shouldn't take more than three minutes. Thanks again,
and feel free to respond with a bug report to the e-mail address at the
site, or the one below.
--

Roger Wolfson