Re: TI-85 error and the same thing works on a ti-92 (?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 error and the same thing works on a ti-92 (?)

Hmmm. I have an 82, and I was getting the mysterious memory error in a
program. I had a repeat loop checking if you had crashed, with all the
code inside. It would give me an error on a pxl-test or pxl-on/off
statement. Maybe, since all TI 8x calcs use a Z80, the 68k chip in the
92 can handle it while the 80 can't?